Henry VIII's marriage annulled

I don't know if this was asked before (can't find anything) but what would happen if pope annulled Henry's marriage to Catherine so he goes off to marry Boleyn?

I guess anglicanism would still happen but in different form and likely later as well. Assuming his children live as per OTL and both Edward VI and Mary reign for relatively short time and Elizabeth assumes the throne. I guess legitimacy of her position wouldn't be questioned thus easing relations with european powers. The question is of religion. If protestantism isn't so favoured then this might reduce english support for Dutch. OTOH england might see this as an opportunity for weakening Spain's power.

Catholic countries (like France) also have taken part of the church's property, if you think that would be a reason. I.e. it's not impossible to do it and stay Catholic.

Catholic countries (like France) also have taken part of the church's property, if you think that would be a reason. I.e. it's not impossible to do it and stay Catholic.

When was Church property taken in France? If you are talking about the aftermath of the 1789 revolution you must realize that the revolutionaries, though not mostly Protestant, were clearly ANTI Catholic