Trying to Please Everyone: Or Converting multiple Pop Culture Utopias into a Timeline.

I havent watched DBZ, but this is a good idea to make stakes more permanent and not something easily handwaved.
Th email differences regarding Z are that tang tong is named Goku and his son is named Gohan. Goku dies sacrificing himself to kill Raditz but is wished back to life by the dragon balls for the final fight with Napa and Vegeta. Piccolo dies in that fight as do Yamaha, Tien and Chiatzou. The next arc is going to Namek when they learn they have dragon balls to wish their friends back to life. Goku recovers in the hospital but arrives late to help and has the final showdown with Frieza where he becomes Super Saiyan when Krillin dies. Frieza also killed Vegeta. Everyone was brought back. The android saga really only killed off Goku who died saving everyone from Cell. Goku willingly stayed dead but came back 7 years later for one day. He was later proper brought back to life. Vegeta died there as well to kill a villain and redeem himself but that turned out to be all for nothing and he was brought back as well. Making Buu also killed almost everyone on Earth but they were brought back. The most permanent death in the series is probably Android 16, who because he was an android couldn’t be brought back.

After looking at the OTL anime releases which are somewhat sparse in my opinion as from Liki’s Delivery Service. I’ve decided to Jump World to 1989. Shonen jump did release an anniversary famicon game that year for their 20th anniversary. Since this will be an event held every ten years, it also means that an entire decade’s worth of anime will be included with long runners being updated. I looked up some fan attempts to do this idea but they usually seem to fall apart. Hence why I’m taking the approach of merging the universes starting at the celebrated 20th anniversary with other franchises being added in when they do it again in 1999,2009, and 2019.

Hey there Marco, this will be abit of a lightning round of questions from me, so I hope 7 isn’t too many to ask at the moment, but what happened to all of these things ITTL?

Hey there Marco, this will be abit of a lightning round of questions from me, so I hope 7 isn’t too many to ask at the moment, but what happened to all of these things ITTL?

I actually will be going year by year for comics once I’m done with anime which will show the butterflies but I do plan on Marvels existing . Ruins however will be different as Ellis was encouraged to create more of a Watchmen style dark parody with marvel characters. The plot becomes about Phil Sheldon searching for heroes to oppose The corrupt President Xavier, the main antagonist. As such the tone is more balanced since while many heroes died during their origins there are still some available to fight back.
Crossed is currently unaltered though that is subject to change.
Was greenlit as a theatre production and as such was never made into a film.
Released early 2010’s as a film. Partly helped by Tarantino helming an American remake of Battle Royale. Proving the concept had merit.
Named Halloween House due to an original script which has all the kids be 12 years olds and is much darker, before comedy was added. No virgin jokes here. Also it has Cloris Leachman instead of Bette Midler.
The Tower of Terror Ride was conceived earlier than OTL which resulted in Disney himself meeting with Rod Serling, who provided narration and even made a corresponding Twilight Zone episode, butterflying away the film.
So far not changed. Two of Lloyd’s main roles of Doc Brown and Judge Doom are recast with John Lithgow and Jon Pertwee so I figured I should give him something.

I actually will be going year by year for comics once I’m done with anime which will show the butterflies but I do plan on Marvels existing . Ruins however will be different as Ellis was encouraged to create more of a Watchmen style dark parody with marvel characters. The plot becomes about Phil Sheldon searching for heroes to oppose The corrupt President Xavier, the main antagonist. As such the tone is more balanced since while many heroes died during their origins there are still some available to fight back.

Crossed is currently unaltered though that is subject to change.

Was greenlit as a theatre production and as such was never made into a film.

Released early 2010’s as a film. Partly helped by Tarantino helming an American remake of Battle Royale. Proving the concept had merit.

Named Halloween House due to an original script which has all the kids be 12 years olds and is much darker, before comedy was added. No virgin jokes here. Also it has Cloris Leachman instead of Bette Midler.

The Tower of Terror Ride was conceived earlier than OTL which resulted in Disney himself meeting with Rod Serling, who provided narration and even made a corresponding Twilight Zone episode, butterflying away the film.

So far not changed. Two of Lloyd’s main roles of Doc Brown and Judge Doom are recast with John Lithgow and Jon Pertwee so I figured I should give him something.
Thank you for answering all of them! Also yes I do agree that Lloyd deserves some more love ITTL.

Also, while I don’t have any concrete ideas right now, I’ve been watching some videos of creepypastas, specifically modern reinterpretations of old classic stories and how they are better than the originals, and hence I thought maybe I could suggest some changes so that some of the classic creepy-pastas are better written ITTL.

Thank you for answering all of them! Also yes I do agree that Lloyd deserves some more love ITTL.

Also, while I don’t have any concrete ideas right now, I’ve been watching some videos of creepypastas, specifically modern reinterpretations of old classic stories and how they are better than the originals, and hence I thought maybe I could suggest some changes so that some of the classic creepy-pastas are better written ITTL.
Go for it

My Battle Royale idea is one of the Channels does a tv movie but the ads for the movie , make it look like a survivors style game show.
It is played as a TV game show up until the first of the kids is killed.
Then it become obvious that it is a fictional movie .

My Battle Royale idea is one of the Channels does a tv movie but the ads for the movie , make it look like a survivors style game show.
It is played as a TV game show up until the first of the kids is killed.
Then it become obvious that it is a fictional movie .
It is Tarantino’s favorite movie and so him directing an American adaptation works for me. Also the reason we never got an American Battle Royale movie was because Hunger Games beat them to the punch so studios fear everyone would see it as a Hunter games ripoff so it’s important it comes out before then. Squid Game does sort of have that fake out though it’s a film and not a show. I’m sure another series could have it.

Okay so I decided to write down some ideas I had for creepypastas and other Internet/web horror worITTL and to see what you think of them.

The author doesn’t plagiarise Alantutorial and continues to update the story instead of running off after being called out.

Abandoned by Disney

Same as OTL.

Anasi's Goatman Story

Same as OTL.

Annie96 is typing...

Same as OTL.

Annora Petrova

Same as OTL.

Autopilot

Same as OTL.

Borrasca

Same as OTL. Considered one of the best creepypastas of all time.

Cameraheads

Is an actual ARG that isn’t abandoned after a few posts, still becomes lost and rediscovered several years later, with most people agreeing that the story behind it is more interesting than the story itself.

Candle Cove

Same as OTL.

CatGhost

Same as OTL.

Doors

Same as OTL.

Found on the Tape

Is eventually solved by 2016, instead of remaining an unsolved ARG.

Herobrine

Same as OTL.

I'm a 911 operator. Just had the most terrifying call...

Same as OTL.

I'm a Search and Rescue Officer for the US Forest Service, I have some stories to tell

Same as OTL.

Jordan Underneath

He doesn’t purge his old channel, while also keeping on doing the same kind of content that he wants to do and is happy doing.

My Dad’s Tapes

The series doesn’t fumble at the end, and manages to have an official conclusion instead of ceasing uploads.

My dead girlfriend keeps messaging me on Facebook.

Same as OTL unless Facebook doesn’t exist ITTL.

NoEnd House

Same as OTL.

Penpal

Persuaded

Same as OTL.

Psychosis

Same as OTL, and is still known for its amazing plot twist at the end. Considered one of the best creepypastas of all time.

Slenderman

Still exists and becomes popular, but neither the stabbing or the bad movies ever happen, with the king of creepypastas still decreasing in popularity, but having a cleaner reputation. Marble Hornets also still exists as a result.

Sonic.exe

Is better written. Like you suggested maybe ITTL it’s just a single game rather than a story.

Squidward's Suicide/Red Mist

It’s better written, like what you provided in your suggestion in our DMs.

Suicide Mouse

Same as OTL?

Ted the Caver

Same as OTL.

The Human Pet

“This Tape Will Send You To Hell” is never uploaded, with the series continuing on and eventually coming to an official end in 2010.

The Keyhole

Same as OTL.

The Russian Sleep Experiment

May or may not exist depending on if the Soviet Union still exists in this reality.

The Spongebob Guy

Same as OTL.

Tribe Twelve

Considering that I just learned about this today when searching up this series again, I’m not sure what should be done surrounding what the creator did, either he never does those things or the series simply never exists.

Where Bad Kids Go

Same as OTL, unless Lebanon is different ITTL.

That is all I’ve got so far.

Okay so I decided to write down some ideas I had for creepypastas and other Internet/web horror worITTL and to see what you think of them.

The author doesn’t plagiarise Alantutorial and continues to update the story instead of running off after being called out.

Abandoned by Disney

Same as OTL.

Anasi's Goatman Story

Same as OTL.

Annie96 is typing...

Same as OTL.

Annora Petrova

Same as OTL.

Autopilot

Same as OTL.

Borrasca

Cameraheads

Is an actual ARG that isn’t abandoned after a few posts, still becomes lost and rediscovered several years later, with most people agreeing that the story behind it is more interesting than the story itself.

Candle Cove

Same as OTL.

CatGhost

Same as OTL.

Doors

Same as OTL.

Found on the Tape

Herobrine

Same as OTL.

Same as OTL.

I'm a Search and Rescue Officer for the US Forest Service, I have some stories to tell

Same as OTL.

Jordan Underneath

He doesn’t purge his old channel, while also keeping on doing the same kind of content that he wants to do and is happy doing.

My Dad’s Tapes

The series doesn’t fumble at the end, and manages to have an official conclusion instead of ceasing uploads.

NoEnd House

Same as OTL.

Penpal

Persuaded

Same as OTL.

Psychosis

Same as OTL, and is still known for its amazing plot twist at the end. Considered one of the best creepypastas of all time.

Slenderman

Still exists and becomes popular, but neither the stabbing or the bad movies ever happen, with the king of creepypastas still decreasing in popularity, but having a cleaner reputation. Marble Hornets also still exists as a result.

Sonic.exe

Is better written. Like you suggested maybe ITTL it’s just a single game rather than a story.

Suicide Mouse

Same as OTL?

Ted the Caver

Same as OTL.

The Human Pet

“This Tape Will Send You To Hell” is never uploaded, with the series continuing on and eventually coming to an official end in 2010.

The Keyhole

Same as OTL.

May or may not exist depending on if the Soviet Union still exists in this reality.

The Spongebob Guy

Same as OTL.

Tribe Twelve

Considering that I just learned about this today when searching up this series again, I’m not sure what should be done surrounding what the creator did, either he never does those things or the series simply never exists.

Where Bad Kids Go

I would be happy to see 1999 continued and not just left open ended due to the plagiarism I just learned about.
I wouldn’t mind seeing Abandoned by Disney expanded upon into more Disney media based creepypasta works possibly involving both Disney films and TV shows as well as the parks. Maybe have some creepypastas that skewer Walt Disney flaws as a person. Or how about a creepypasta based off the real life Mickey Mouse s*x tape?
What do you think of Jeff the Killer?
Can CreepsMcPasta be a better person here and avoid inappropriate interactions with an underage fan that lead to his online grooming allegations? His voice is just too good for listen to. I would rather be not be a creep in real life.

I would be happy to see 1999 continued and not just left open ended due to the plagiarism I just learned about.
Me too.
I wouldn’t mind seeing Abandoned by Disney expanded upon into more Disney media based creepypasta works possibly involving both Disney films and TV shows as well as the parks. Maybe have some creepypastas that skewer Walt Disney flaws as a person. Or how about a creepypasta based off the real life Mickey Mouse s*x tape?
That’s interesting.
No strong opinions.
Can CreepsMcPasta be a better person here and avoid inappropriate interactions with an underage fan that lead to his online grooming allegations? His voice is just too good for listen to. I would rather be not be a creep in real life.
I wish, I loved his videos too growing up, I’m not sure if “they simply never do those things ever and are a good person as a result“ is exactly an option here.

First of all this is way too much. You should DM me next time. When I near 500 pages or so I'm going back to delete non bookmarked posts and this will be axed but that's still a long way away.

That is not what happened at least from my research. The story was uploaded on a wiki and edited without him knowing. Other people added more to the story including the Alan tutorial plagiarism. The author seems to have a wanted to deliberately end the story on a vague note, letting the reader speculate if the protagonist was killed by Mr.Bear and so never updated or if he just decided not to post again. However the story did get a live action adaptation in 10 minute parts. ITTL that version has Mr.Bear attack the protagonist because that would make for a better climax in the new medium.
Abandoned by Disney

Same as OTL.
Same, though I personally always wondered why the costume was photo negative. This also applies to the rest of the Disney creepy pastas by the same author set in the same universe, though there may be updates depending on different events in Disney's history ITTL.
Anasi's Goatman Story

Same as OTL.
Same. though maybe a bit better written.
Annie96 is typing...

Same as OTL.
Same.
Annora Petrova

Same as OTL.
Same.
Autopilot

Same as OTL.
Same.
Borrasca

Same. Though I'm not sure if it should get a sequel as that may ruin the intended horror ending.
Cameraheads

Yeah no I'm saying its not lost and so isn't as popular as like with Firefly getting cancelled boosted its reputation and it otherwise would have just been seem as meh. The same applies here. though to clarify this doesn't apply to everything. The Owl House was still a successful show even before it got screwed by the network but that doesn't apply here.
Candle Cove

Same as OTL.
Same, though with a better made "recreation" not with stock footage but with actual puppets.
CatGhost

Same as OTL.
Wasn't familiar with the series so it currently is the same.
Doors

Same as OTL.
Same.
Found on the Tape

You'll have to DM me information on this I couldn't find anything.
Herobrine

Same as OTL.
Could still exist since Minecraft still exists.

Same as OTL.
Same.

Same as OTL.
Same.
Jordan Underneath

Starts a new separate channel while the old one is still available.
My Dad’s Tapes

Without the Margarita scene and does have a conclusion.

Facebook is Facemash ITTL. Its original name born out of Zuckerberg having to build HarvardConnection.com as he promised to the Winklevoss twins.
NoEnd House

Same as OTL.
Ok.
Penpal

Ok.
Persuaded

Same as OTL.
Ok,
Psychosis

Reallly?...that. I saw that coming a mile away and I only read the story just now. I will not award it those accolades. Le tit exist and be popular.
Slenderman

Once again. Slenderman does not exist due to the complex butterflies required in him still existing. Though I did joke in my ideas that the Recovered, a 2006 film by Red Letter Media's creators about a bald pale man in a business suit haunting a little girl was unexpectedly popular and so resulted in the character appearing earlier but with his origins more traceable to that film.

Sonic.exe

For those not in the DM, my pitch was Sonic.Exe is released but only as a game with creepy visuals and no accompanying story. Naturally the internet went wild, resulting in the Needlemouse series creating a compelling story of a girl who was murdered, her spirit possessing Sonic in the game and now brought in her murderers in the roles of the characters she murders. "In this world....I am God." and so on. Sonic EYX, largely seen as a better Sonic.Exe is essentially set after the spirit has become even more twisted and is still torturing the souls.

My suggestion is essentially that the Red Mist is something the town panics about and there are warnings of it. The Mist travels through the town and infects people. Squidward is infected after he gives a failed performance and commits suicide to avoid turning with Spongebob and Patrick mourning his death after the Mist passes. The Mist is revealed to be from an animal ripped apart and its blood spreading. Think something like a Great White Shark eating a man.
Suicide Mouse

Same as OTL?
Ok.
Ted the Caver

Same as OTL.
Ok. Though the real figure it was based on survived ITTL.
The Human Pet

Sure.
The Keyhole

Same as OTL.
Sure.

Not so much ends as reforms under a new Government, though this story would still exist.
The Spongebob Guy

Same as OTL.
Would be different as Spongebob is different what with ending sooner and being called Spongeboy for one. possibly butterlying away the Spongebob Guy.
Tribe Twelve

Likely doesn't exist because there is no Slenderman, though I do imagine something else takes its place. Maybe based on the SCP Foundation or the like. Yes I am committing to no Slenderman just to see how the CreepyPasta world evolves without him.
Where Bad Kids Go

Lebanon is different ITTL and I'm not sure when exactly the past events were intended to take place to comment but it likely does not exist or if it does is set in a different country. Imagine a North Korean version of this for example.
Honestly I was never into Creepy Pastas. I skimmed a few you listed and listened to some before and honestly still meh, though some i feel an irrational hatred for growing as I question why there were popular. I find most of them boring or not scary. However I don't hate Slenderman I just like the idea of him not existing both due to the extreme odds of a specific contest, specific participant, specific image and specific winner and the unlikelyhood of that. If you have more please DM them to me and next time just list the Same as OTL together in a paragraph or row.

Jeff the Killer I had planned will never evolve into a Supernatural entity like he did later on and remain basically just a human killer. CreepsMcPasta can surely avoid his grooming interactions.