I added my final adjustments, I introduce you all to the colloquially named House of Calais.
I will note this was one of my original ideas instead of the house of Tudor ascending it was fairly certain that a Burgundian-English Personal Union was quite possible after all the dynamics of the war of the roses after Edward IV's death make it practically guaranteed that besides the children of Edward IV the next in line is Richard III and then Margaret of York XD and since Charles the Absolute had the strongest claim of the Lancastrian line giving both of these claims to the son of Charles and Margaret just made perfect sense.

I added my final adjustments, I introduce you all to the colloquially named House of Calais.
I will note this was one of my original ideas instead of the house of Tudor ascending it was fairly certain that a Burgundian-English Personal Union was quite possible after all the dynamics of the war of the roses after Edward IV's death make it practically guaranteed that besides the children of Edward IV the next in line is Richard III and then Margaret of York XD and since Charles the Absolute had the strongest claim of the Lancastrian line giving both of these claims to the son of Charles and Margaret just made perfect sense.
Amazing work! Although a little sad that the stuarts will still unite the british isles.

I'll hold onto that bit of hope.
Like either I keep the house of Calais and basically have them take over the Stuarts uniting Britain or the other way around either by marriage or by conquest. The problem with the house of Calais is that since they are Burgundian (The reason why I despise Philip the Good) they will be good to Burgundy and that just wouldn't be very good for the overall health of the TL.

Like either I keep the house of Calais and basically have them take over the Stuarts uniting Britain or the other way around either by marriage or by conquest. The problem with the house of Calais is that since they are Burgundian (The reason why I despise Philip the Good) they will be good to Burgundy and that just wouldn't be very good for the overall health of the TL.
I'm sure you'll find a way:)
Hoping for the Calais to take over scotland (preferibly by marriage but conquest works too)

I'm sure you'll find a way:)
Hoping for the Calais to take over scotland (preferibly by marriage but conquest works too)
Hmmm I have ideas but I still wish to get rid of the house of Calais anyway in order to kick start another war ;)
It would be kinda cursed to see a Habsburg or Wittelsbach England in this TL right?

Hmmm I have ideas but I still wish to get rid of the house of Calais anyway in order to kick start another war ;)
It would be kinda cursed to see a Habsburg or Wittelsbach England in this TL right?
Wouldnt be too opossed to a habsburg england if they get to unite the isles eventually.

Charles the Bold had in no way the strongest Lancastrian claim around. Philippa of Lancaster’s descendants in 1486 in order of seniority were:
  1. John II, King of Portugal
  2. Alfonso, Prince of Portugal
  3. Joan of Portugal (sister of John II)
  4. Manuel of Viseu
  5. Eleanor of Viseu, Queen of Portugal
  6. Isabella of Viseu, Dowager Duchess of Braganza
  7. Jaime of Braganza
  8. Dinis of Braganza
  9. Maximilian of Austria
  10. Kunigunde of Austria
  11. Philip of Cleves
  12. Isabella of Portugal, Dowager Queen of Castile
  13. Isabella I of Castile
  14. John, Prince of Asturias and Girona
  15. Isabella of Aragon
  16. Joanna of Aragon
  17. Maria of Aragon
  18. Catherine of Aragon
  19. Beatriz of Portugal, Dowager Duchess of Viseu
  20. Charles I, Duke of Burgundy

ok... i'll brace myself for what youre cooking
Here's the thing the Iberian Union is bound to happen, (the amount of incestous marriage there is just bleh) but the health of the Trastmara's is going to be in question. Juan is known as the sickly and I know what I'm doing to him later on the question is how can I keep the trastamara's alive with new blood and also the fact that should I keep them alive?

Last edited:
Charles the Bold had in no way the strongest Lancastrian claim around. Philippa of Lancaster’s descendants in 1486 in order of seniority were:
  1. John II, King of Portugal
  2. Alfonso, Prince of Portugal
  3. Joan of Portugal (sister of John II)
  4. Manuel of Viseu
  5. Eleanor of Viseu, Queen of Portugal
  6. Isabella of Viseu, Dowager Duchess of Braganza
  7. Jaime of Braganza
  8. Dinis of Braganza
  9. Maximilian of Austria
  10. Kunigunde of Austria
  11. Philip of Cleves
  12. Isabella of Portugal, Dowager Queen of Castile
  13. Isabella I of Castile
  14. John, Prince of Asturias and Girona
  15. Isabella of Aragon
  16. Joanna of Aragon
  17. Maria of Aragon
  18. Catherine of Aragon
  19. Beatriz of Portugal, Dowager Duchess of Viseu
  20. Charles I, Duke of Burgundy
Oop its fineeeeee we'll work around this maybe

Here's the thing the Iberian Union is bound to happen, (the amount of incestous marriage there is just bleh) but the health of the Transtmara's is going to be in question. Juan is known as the sickly and I know what I'm doing to him later on the question is how can I keep the trastamara's alive with new blood and also the fact that should I keep them alive?
Iberian union!? LET'S GO!

And yep, for stablity in spain.