Wasteland Memories: Photos from the Fallout Universe

Pic171.JPG

An illustration of Manhattan Island made during reconascance mission to New York by the Enclave, Circa 2277.​

Pic171.JPG

An illustration of Manhattan Island made during reconnaissance mission to New York by the Enclave, Circa 2277.​
The Brooklyn Bridge and Empire State Building survived better than I though they would.

Well, since we're taking about The Big Apple....

Nuke Fallout NYC.png

A color photo of the burning ruins of Jersey City a few weeks after the Great War taken sometime in November 2077. Jersey City itself was severely damaged by the multiple nuclear strikes on the New York City area.

The famous Statue of Liberty can be seen in the foreground to the right, it resting in the waters of the Hudson River. It was most likely toppled off its pedestal by one of the nuclear strikes that hit the area.

Note: Snapshot taken for the OTL 1996 film Independence Day.

220px-Pakistani_Army_Position,_1.jpg

Image of a Pakistani Army Position during the Fifth Indo-Pakistani War (2066-70).

The Fifth Indo-Pakistani War was a side theater of the Sino-American War. India joined the war on the side of the United States to settle their border disputes with China, which caused Pakistan to join the war on the side of China, despite Pakistani-Chinese relations becoming strained due to the global resource shortage. The Indo-Pakistani front was a stalemate until 2068, when Indian forces began breaking through Pakistani positions. It was here where India had annexed Pakistani and Chinese-occupied Kasmir. Pakistan requested a ceasefire with India in 2070. The front lines were quiet until October 23, 2077, when India and Pakistan, along with the rest of the world, had launched their nukes onto each other.

I wonder what happened to the American soldiers that were in Canada at the time of the Great War. Would they be stuck there or would they have to come back to America to help deal with all the chaos back home following the nuclear strikes?
They would most likely be stuck in Canada if they survived. Besides, who would give them orders to head back home with most of the Federal government dead and the President living on an oil field?

They would most likely be stuck in Canada if they survived. Besides, who would give them orders to head back home with most of the Federal government dead and the President living on an oil field?
Hmm, you got a point there. I mean, they could abandon their posts and try to somehow head home, even though that would probably classify as insubordination/treason.

As cool as these Will boxes are I don’t think the Fallout world had the public internet let alone Wiki!

Therefore, this must be the Wiki for the Mothership orbiting the planet! Yes, that works.

I wonder what happened to the American soldiers that were in Canada at the time of the Great War. Would they be stuck there or would they have to come back to America to help deal with all the chaos back home following the nuclear strikes?
They set themselves up as Warlords/surviving govts as per the rest of the American states.

There really should be communities and post-war states that are mixed American-Canadian since Canada had long been part of the US before the bombs (willingly or not) and survival will be more important than nationality post apocalypse.

Add 210 years and what nationality someone’s ancestors were only probably matters to the Enclave.

As cool as these Will boxes are I don’t think the Fallout world had the public internet let alone Wiki!

Therefore, this must be the Wiki for the Mothership orbiting the planet! Yes, that works.
Yeah, I don't think Wikipedia would exist in the Fallout Universe either. Though I do believe in suspicion of belief for these kind of things. It's still fun to create Wikipedia infoboxes for scenarios, even if said scenarios will be set in a universe where Wikipedia itself, let alone the OTL version of the Internet probably wouldn't exist.

The alien idea could also work too, though.

c95531d5-ea42-483b-b879-816d72fea0c2.jpg

IDF soldiers on the March during the Euro-Arab War, c. 2057. During this conflict, Israel would be allied with the European Commonwealth against the United Arab Republic, and thus, saw very engagement in that war which resulted in much of Israel being devastated by the resulting war.

iu

A patrol boat from the Free State of Louisiana patrols the Mississippi River Delta (2280). Hostile raiders, mutants, and Caribbean Pirates often hide in the Delta's many bends and swamps necessitating the Louisianan Navy patroling the vital waterway. The boat pictured above belonging to the 1st Riverine Squadron, the Kingfish.

iu

US Air Force Interceptor Squadrons on the day of the Great War were given the near impossible task of trying to stop as many Chinese Bombers as possible. While ultimately futile, most of the Warheads that would hit the US that fateful day being ICBM or SLBM Launched, the Pilots did what they could to thin the impact of PLAAF Long Range Aviation's contributions to the Great War.

Already in the air when the shooting stopped, the pilots of Air Defense Command were left with the impossible decision to try to return home, fly to other countries, or take the quick out after they stopped getting updates from ground control.

Pictured above, a Three Ship flight of F-216 Rapier Interceptors. These Fusion Powered, Super Cruising, Nuclear and Directed Energy armed Mach 4 interceptors were the backbone of American Air Defense during the Resource Wars.

iu

US Air Force Personnel attached to the USSA try to defend the US Moon Base New Jamestown from unknown attackers (theorized to be specially trained Chinese Crimson Dragoons officially or Soviet Spetsnaz according to the Europeans) using the M7 Laser Rigs.

The M7 while less powerful than the standard laser rifle, was more energy efficient and good enough to puncture an enemy's space suit making them dangerous weapons in space and lunar fights. The M7 would serve as the basis for the Laser Weaponry of the Institute following the Great War lending its distinctive Blue Beam to the weapon as opposed to the familiar Red of most other Laser Weapons.