All hail.
Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 9.08.01 PM.png

A L LLH A I L !

that's a twist. what's happening in europe?
Last time we checked, the Europan had granted India limited autonomy and crushed a revolt in Egypt with a nuclear weapon. Both Europa and the New Holy Romans stare at each other while the NHRE is 'converting' the Balkans. Germania, Britain and Norway are tied to the Fascist League of Nations and Manifest Climax. The Illuminist Popular Peoples Republics in East Germany, Poland and Russia have rebuilt themselves and having some sort of dispute with the Ukrainians. The Dutch are having to deal with a growing colonial war in the East Indies.

BTW, if it is a problem, i will delete them

starryai-0-397983182-1-0-photo.jpg

Oswald in public and Oswald in private

starryai-0-6247870-1-0-photo.jpg

When you remember CoCaro was part of the old United States and that a good old invasion would increase your popularity

Napo, please post something before CalBear starts suspecting this of being a cult or something :coldsweat:
(something......Wormy)

But in the meantime....Erin go Bragh! For King, Country, And The Common Man!

Last edited:
I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for the Pinnacle Future out of morbid curiosity for the aesthetics. I know the 70s turned up to 11 are going to look awful, but I feel like I have to see it.

For King, Country, And The Common Man!
It's really something how the RU's paranoia has given it a laser focus on... the smallest and sleepiest country in Western Europe. Like imagine if it was the next country up, Portugal or something-- propaganda hyping up the Portuguese as a global menace would have some tenuous link to reality, at least they are actually trying. Ireland is just 3 chunks of a Minecraft Superflat map

Then again, imagine a story about the survivor of an American shipwreck washing up on what he thinks is Heaven, a bucolic paradise lovingly protected and subsidized by a benevolent king... and he slowly realizes he's actually just in Ireland.

Then again, imagine a story about the survivor of an American shipwreck washing up on what he thinks is Heaven, a bucolic paradise lovingly protected and subsidized by a benevolent king... and he slowly realizes he's actually just in Ireland.
"Why do so many Irish look like President Oswald?"

It's not the end of the world... but you can see it from here.

I have to ask... Is the ethereal woman (The Lady of the Vineyard, iirc?) supposed to be someone, real or ficticious?

I miss when WMIT chapters had more pics of posters and propaganda, but I miss more those real life historical photos and paintings reimagined as in-universe people and events. Now each chapter has at most two or three at the begginning and at the end, but formerly there were lots of those scattered through the narrative to ilustrate each thing. Just compare a VOL I midpoint chapter with the recent ones. They are more empty, though they are mostly story chapters so that sort of explains it.

Don't get me wrong, this new AI generated art is a great addition to the Madnessverse, love that Lady in the Vineyard, but the "real life" pics made the WMIT verse feel closer to our world and more rich. You could see the timeline unfold in front of your eyes. If I had to choose, I would take both the AI art and the "real image" pics.