Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Now this is a gem. Some of those borders are just bizarre, both the national ones (I'm looking at you, Hungary and Poland) and I dunno about the accuracy of the administrative divisions outside of Germany, but I find it really funny that Hesse has lost Starkenburg to Rhineland-Palatinate and thus no longer borders Baden-Württemberg.
Looks like North Holland did some horrible things to Friesland and Flevoland...

According to reddit this was from a university lecture, colonies prior to 1914.

For starters, they forgot to mention Russia in the map legend and subsequently messed up some colors.

Unfortunately labeling some colors to the wrong country wasn't their only mistake...

To reduce the nastiness have here only the thumbnail.

Enlarge at your own risk.

badunivlch.jpg

You have been warned.

For starters, they forgot to mention Russia in the map legend and subsequently messed up some colors.

Unfortunately labeling some colors to the wrong country wasn't their only mistake...

View attachment 544214

You have been warned.
Japanese Empire: am I a joke to you?

View attachment 544214

You have been warned.
What kind of Alternate history am I watching!?

Meh, as far as depictions of the Arabian Peninsula go there are worse examples.

badworldg.png

(not that the rest of that map is any better though...)

All major islands sans the British Isles, plus the Malay Peninsula and the Panama Isthmus are gone... Oh no.
Qikiqtaaluk is pretty clearly visible and doesn't seem too badly screwed up by the standards of this map. Shugliaq, Prince of Wales Island Kuuganajuk also seem to exist but also turned into peninsulas.