One of the things that impress me is the amount of italians and italo-americans in the US today and even during all it's history, being a protestant anglo-saxon country and all. I've been wanting a scenario with England for a while but all I could think of is catholic UKs that have been done many times already, including the ones involving Spain and France, so when I read about some liberals who wanted to Italy to align itself with the british in the 20th century it all clicked for me.

Your challenge, if you'd like to take it, is to have a italianised Great Britain between the Fall of Rome and the start of the colonial age, preference being during/shortly after the Renaissance (assuming none of the those are butterflied away).
By "italianised" I mean adopting the same culture as of the italian peninsula at the time and having a considerable amount of the population being from or descending from the inhabitants of that area.

Let the spaghetti w/ tea begin!

The reason why there's so many people in the Anglosphere of Italian ancestry, it's that Italy, until the 1950s, was dirt poor - it's more or less the same reason why there's so many Americans of Irish descent. There's no way you could get an "Italian" Britain outside of the (not that unlikely, if Ludovico il Moro lives longer) transformation of the Italic League into a true confederation and, even then, it'd be more of a cultural influence born out of several more decades of Renaissance thought than anything else, especially if some English king or another ends up marrying into Italian nobility.

Otherwise, you could just have the Romano-British fend off the Anglo-Saxon invasions, tying England and Wales (Welsh has a lot of direct loanwords from Latin, to such an extent that some speculate the local Romance variety was slowly replacing Common Brittonic by the time the Anglo-Saxons showed up) to the rest of Latin Europe more closely.

There's no way you could get an "Italian" Britain outside of the (not that unlikely, if Ludovico il Moro lives longer) transformation of the Italic League into a true confederation
Couldnt Britain get some land on Italy like the spanish did?
But I like your scenario a lot