Effects on Cryptocurrency with no credit crunch and reasonable US debt to GDP rate.

So from what I've read there were digital currencies as early as the 1990s but nothing really sustained happened until 2009 with the release of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin was a revolutionary advancement in that field since it was both decentralized AND was the first major use of a blockchain. It would have the same uses as previous digital currency, but without the shadier aspects of them. Then you also have to consider that a wide number of cryptocurrencies and tokens have ended up being used in serious applications by major business. I think something like Ethereum for instance was inevitable.

So what you'd have is reduced institutional investment by the groups funding large-scale crypto mining or directly buying crypto, but certainly there'd still be plenty of interest from the tech community, criminal activity, smaller investors who never minded the volatility (and here I think the price of bitcoin would be more volatile), and eventually a lot of the tech behind cryptocurrency would reach businesses.