Fate of Russia if the Brusilov Offensive failed?

What would happen if the Brusilov Offensive in 1916 failed? By this I mean the Russians fail to make significant gainst against Austria-Hungary and are beaten back. Perhaps the Austrians put a better commander on the eastern front, and thus they're better prepared due to noticing the Russian buildup earlier? I don't know if that would work, but let's say Brusilov's offensive fails.

In our timeline, the Russians paid a huge price for their success, with over a million dead. In this timeline where it fails, there would likely be massive political fallout from such a massive loss of life in a single battle. Could this perhaps lead to an early Russian Revolution? If so, what form would it take?
What would the effects of a failed offensive be on the eastern front? How soon would this PoD affect the western front?
Furthermore, what would a potential peace deal with the Central Powers look like in this timeline? Would it be a status-quo peace? A peace where Russia loses Congress Poland, Lithuania, and maybe Courland, like the original Brest-Litovsk deal? Or would it see massive cessions like the final B-L deal? How do the Central Powers conduct the war from there?

It's likely the Russian army mutinies that in OTL forced regime change in early 1917 and beyond happen a lot earlier. If the Brusilov Offensive fails, the average Russian soldier will know nothing but death and defeat and incompetent generals fighting for an out of touch Tsar. The February Revolution would almost certainly happen in late 1916, but whether TTL's Provisional Government sues for peace immediately is anyone's guess. My guess is that they'd take a German peace deal to keep the Germans from getting even more if Russia didn't give up immediately.

If that happens, you'd probably butterfly away the Russian Revolution - in OTL the Germans shipped him off from Switzerland to Petrograd to finally knock Russia out of the war for good. If the Provisional Government does that for them, unleashing the Bolsheviks becomes unnecessary.