Guerilla war in Cuba 1961 -?

The POD here is that during the 1960 presidential campaign Richard Nixon does not campaign in all 50 states. Instead he spends extra time in Missouri, Illinois and New Jersey and wins their 56 electoral votes and the White House. I think Nixon would send air support at the Bay of Pigs. Does he send ground troops to help the exile force? If so, the US military could take over Cuba but Castro's forces would fight a guerilla war.

As I showed in my timeline in some ways, American firepower and total dominance coupled with the fact that Cuba wouldn't have any way to refresh it's supplies for a war effort, the Cuban guerrilla movement would only continue in an organized way for maybe 3 years maximum.

At least that's the conclusion I come to

Mrstrategy

Banned
As I showed in my timeline in some ways, American firepower and total dominance coupled with the fact that Cuba wouldn't have any way to refresh it's supplies for a war effort, the Cuban guerrilla movement would only continue in an organized way for maybe 3 years maximum.

What time line?

that is good news for President Nixon. The victory in Cuba comes as he is running for reelection in 1964.