Haim Saban's Great Butterfly Flap

latest

PREAMBLE

Haim Saban probably never truly realized, the amount of impact he made, from his visit to Japan long ago, on his attempt on bringing Super Sentai into America. His move on challenging the reign made by Disney, Marvel, or other companies such as DC Comics, Warner Bros-and other related brands is a suicidal one, by a prospect, but looking at it today, it was Saban's greatest gamble. Bringing the Tokusatsu genre into the Americas have changed the world pop culture landscape into a limits unknown, and the effects, is still felt today. From The existence of Saban's partnership with TOEI, Tsuburaya's hold in America, FOX's ownership of Marvel, to the point where the behemoth named Disney began to face multiple challenges at each side. But for a man like him, he only cared about himself, and his empire.

HAIM SABAN'S GREAT BUTTERFLY FLAP
A TIMELINE BY
AUDIE SISWANTO

And so it begins and what a start and a nice view into what things is going to come.

I would imagine so, rwby take a lot of inspiration from anime in otl, but with tokusatsu becoming a much bigger presence in this timeline, it would probably take inspiration from power rangers/super sentai instead.
It will look similar to this..
RWBY

An americanisation of a tokusatsu show, RWBY follows several (colour-coded) students at Beacon High School who are recruited by the mysterious wizard Ozpin to battle the witch Salem, who has escaped from centuries of imprisonment to unleash her army of 'grimm monsters' upon human civilisation. Footage of the western actors in 'civilian' clothes dealing with day-to-day high school challenges were intercut with that of their japanese counterparts (dubbed by the western actors) for the fight scenes, as Hunters Red, White, Black and Yellow battled Grimm and Salem's other agents. RWBY ran for two seasons before all available footage from its tokusatsu show ran out and the cost of creating new footage was deemed too expensive to continue the series.

Leave ryukendo Japanese, the show was a hit here in spanish speaking country merely dubbed, the show being so Japanese was half the fun, all not need to be adapted.

But if Kamen Rider Dragon knight still happen i would be grateful, me and my Lil bro loved it

Leave ryukendo Japanese, the show was a hit here in spanish speaking country merely dubbed, the show being so Japanese was half the fun, all not need to be adapted.

But if Kamen Rider Dragon knight still happen i would be grateful, me and my Lil bro loved it
I hope it will be adapted in 2003, a year after Ryuki, the basis for Dragon knight, was made. It would mean that there will be another kamen riders being adapted, like faiz or blade or kabuto.

I hope it will be adapted in 2003, a year after Ryuki, the basis for Dragon knight, was made. It would mean that there will be another kamen riders being adapted, like faiz or blade or kabuto.
If someone(Saban, OTL Adness, someone else) can bring something as good Dragon Knight was and is was not boycotted by otl infamous 4kids that would be amazing, specially bring more in the style of DK(I would only imagine how a western W or Fourze would have been)

If someone(Saban, OTL Adness, someone else) can bring something as good Dragon Knight was and is was not boycotted by otl infamous 4kids that would be amazing, specially bring more in the style of DK(I would only imagine how a western W or Fourze would have been)

Anything is better than the uber-flanderisation of 4Kids...

Anything is better than the uber-flanderisation of 4Kids...
Did you even watched DK? 4kids didn't touched it, they boycotted it removing chapter or giving it zero advertising, when was take by CW the series flourished but was too little to late, that is something why the series is massively popular outside USA, as Cartoon Network and other anime network properly give the spotlight

Did you even watched DK? 4kids didn't touched it, they boycotted it removing chapter or giving it zero advertising, when was take by CW the series flourished but was too little to late, that is something why the series is massively popular outside USA, as Cartoon Network and other anime network properly give the spotlight

The Kamen Rider series? I don't think it was ever broadcast in the UK, or, if it was, I never saw it.

Yeah that was never touched by 4kids but done by an independent studio Adness, lead by asian american fans, the series was so good, watch it on youtube or i think UK have the dvds.

Maybe Steve Wang of the wang brothers would gets lucky than he did in otl, because back in the 90s he was approach to director 2 tokusatsu works, ultraman and power rangers the movie.

For ultraman he was approach by tsuburaya to helm the American made ultraman the ultimate hero, but was let go by them because tsuburaya didn't like the many ideas that Steve Wang wanted to do with ultraman, so they instead partner with a b movie studio to produce ultraman the ultimate hero, which turned out to be mediocre.

And as for mighty morphin power rangers: the movie, he was going to director but quit over disagreement with the producers over how to improve the movie.

Anyway maybe in this ttl, he may gets lucky at adapation or director some tokusatsu works.

aybe Steve Wang of the wang brothers would gets lucky than he did in otl, because back in the 90s he was approach to director 2 tokusatsu works, ultraman and power rangers the movie.

For ultraman he was approach by tsuburaya to helm the American made ultraman the ultimate hero, but was let go by them because tsuburaya didn't like the many ideas that Steve Wang wanted to do with ultraman, so they instead partner with a b movie studio to produce ultraman the ultimate hero, which turned out to be mediocre.
Umm Turner have ultraman rights...umm the butterflies....