Harshest Sèvres that wouldn't provoke OTL backlash?

What would a softer ATL Sèvres, that's harsher than Lausanne but just soft enough for the Turks to begrudgingly accept and sign, entail? Keeping Imbros, Tenedos, Hatay, and OTL's Turkish-Syrian border out of the gate? No European zones of influence in de jure Turkey? No internationalized straits zone and no future plebiscites in the southeast and around Smyrna, those OTL plebiscite zones being guaranteed Turkish? Getting Kastellorizo and the Turcoman-majority bits of northern Syria back? Any non-border clauses I'm unaware of?

Any treaty is only as good as the willingness of Powers to compel respect of it. A weaker Treaty would still not be accepted in Turkey, and provide even less incentive to imperialistic Powers to enforce its terms.

Any treaty is only as good as the willingness of Powers to compel respect of it. A weaker Treaty would still not be accepted in Turkey, and provide even less incentive to imperialistic Powers to enforce its terms.
What types of revisions would the Turks (led by whom?) realistically fight for post armistice in Europe, and what would they extract from others.

Sounds like you're applying a generic 1930s anti-appeasement argument to an ill-fitting instance.

What types of revisions would the Turks (led by whom?) realistically fight for post armistice in Europe, and what would they extract from others.

Sounds like you're applying a generic 1930s anti-appeasement argument to an ill-fitting instance.
I just believe that the Caliph's position was so weakened that a reaction was almost unavoidable, at which point the newly asserted Turkish patriots were extremely likely to fight on anyways, discovering how little the Entente actually cared for any concession in Anatolia proper in the process of having the necessary showdown with Greece (who will torpedo any minimalist deal and eventually spark a conflict).

I just believe that the Caliph's position was so weakened that a reaction was almost unavoidable, at which point the newly asserted Turkish patriots were extremely likely to fight on anyways, discovering how little the Entente actually cared for any concession in Anatolia proper in the process of having the necessary showdown with Greece (who will torpedo any minimalist deal and eventually spark a conflict).
I also figure the Repulic's set in stone at this point, but my question was about the terms of a Sèvres that Ataturk et al will seethe over but be juuuust insufficiently onerous to start waging war over revising.