Infinity Wanderers magazine

Grey Wolf

Donor
Infinity Wanderers 10 is the Summer 2024 issue of the magazine, celebrating the publication breaking into double figures in the numbers of editions that have been published. The cover is a special feature from Allister Nelson.

The lead story is Slow and Low by Katie Holloway. Other stories include The Wheel of Time by Susan Dean, The Gold Line Express by Matthew Spence, Bob's Full House by E.F. Hay, The Calling by William Quincy Belle, The Soldier and the Dragon by Julius Fish, If Else by Rebekah Sicari, Take My Place by Nicholas Woods, The Ministry of Thought by Jaden Cohen, and Pale Green Eyes by Elwyn V.J. Roth.

The travel feature is a look at a holiday in the Ironbridge Gorge region from 1986. History comes from Jon N. Davies with the second part of the life of Richard Douglas Gough (1797-1886), squire of Ynyscedwyn in Breconshire. L. G. Parker provides his usual fantastic feature with "Words and War", along with a fictional piece, Kalinin.

Poetry comes from Brian G. Davies and Katarina Pavičić-Ivelja, and Grey Wolf's serialised story The Wounded Eagle reaches Chapters 3 and 4. The magazine reviews 'Napoleon in America'. an alternate history book by Shannon Selin, and 'Parked In' by L.C. Lupus.

I will try to get the kindle version done. The blurb on Amazon is outdated - I have corrected it, but it's not filtered through yet, sorry

At present I can't afford to send the copies I need to to the 4 archives etc I owe copies to, so if anyone wants to, please look at donating to#