Map Commissions?

chankljp

Donor
I am not sure if this belongs in the 'Request' thread, so I decided to create a thread on its own.

I am planning on commissioning a few maps for my TL, and just wanted to know if there are any artist here that are open to taking commissions. Alternatively, if anyone have previous experience commissioning artists to work on a map either here on AH.com or another site such as DeviantArt, I will be very grateful for a recommendation and possible introduction.

Thank you very much for your time in advance.

I am not sure if this belongs in the 'Request' thread, so I decided to create a thread on its own.

I am planning on commissioning a few maps for my TL, and just wanted to know if there are any artist here that are open to taking commissions. Alternatively, if anyone have previous experience commissioning artists to work on a map either here on AH.com or another site such as DeviantArt, I will be very grateful for a recommendation and possible introduction.

Thank you very much for your time in advance.
I think rvbomally takes requests from time to time, however I'm not sure that he is the one I'm thinking of and even then there's no guarantee that he's actually got them open right now.

Generally artists on DeviantArt will say if they take commissions, so that should work.