Map Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

m2thet5678

Banned
With the recent rush of election maps, I might as well post my own...

Electoral Map.png

m2thet5678

Banned
The American party was a primarily a nativist, anti-Catholic Party. It drew support from white-collar and skilled blue-collar workers in the North and not-so-happy whites in the Upper South. Also attracted were Whig reformers. In OTL, it split due to the slavery issue and the rise of the Republicans. But in ATL, more industrialists and free-soilers throw their support to this party.

And so, both the Democrat and the American Parties live, but are riven by factionalism over the slavery issue. No war yet, though. In fact, I think the war would be postponed if it occurred at all.

Your Dole obsession is rather disturbing. The odd thing is that where Dole falls on the political fence can hardly be called neo-conservative, he would have ruled in a similar fashion to Bush 41.

The Bible Belt AND Texas voted Democrat?

Can you say a much more conservative John Edwards and Mitt Romney?

Your Dole obsession is rather disturbing. The odd thing is that where Dole falls on the political fence can hardly be called neo-conservative, he would have ruled in a similar fashion to Bush 41.

I think he's pretty neo-conservative. And he'd be a hell lot better than bush and what we have in '08.

I don't consider Bush a true neo-conservative, I believe he claims to be one. He doesn't really enact the moral stances of one, he is only a neo-con fiscally and an extremist one on war.

Here's another AHF-style fantasy map (though I suppose it's Roberto-style now).

Cookie for whoever can figure out where it's based without peeking at the file name.

I knew it was Kyushu before reading any of it.. woot.

A bit late, I know. :eek:

A random Draka map

Yay, Draka!

Also, a dark outcome for a changed World War II Map, set in 1965.

Allies: USA, Britain, France (fucked up big time), and Italy (yes, Italy)
Axis: Germany, USSR, Japan (later betrayed and joined Allies)

The Allies are hellbent on revenge on The Axis of Nazis and Communists, and Japan now wishes they were Allies.

2nrpt7k.png

Last edited:
Here's a map I made that's building off of my European "Every secession movement in wikipedia secedes" idea. This time it's the whole world. The red denotes new nations, but I have one without the color too.

Newworldmap.png

Here's a map I made that's building off of my European "Every secession movement in wikipedia secedes" idea. This time it's the whole world. The red denotes new nations, but I have one without the color too.

I'll say this for euio:

Curve the borders!

Wow Canada is fucked.

EDIT: 600 post woot!

Last edited:

~The Doctor~

A map that, y'know, might actually make some sense. Timeline 191, in the year 1946.

- The US has annexed Virginia, Tennessee and parts of Arkansas from the CSA, and currently occupies the nation. Opinions are mixed in Philadelphia as to what to do with the former State.

- The Republic of Sonora, comprising the former Confederate States of Sonora and Chihuhua (including the territory annexed to Mexico after the First Great War, as a gesture of goodwill to the Sonorans) is a US ally and effective puppet.

-Baja California, Russian Alaska, the Maritimes, and parts of Ontario have been officially annexed by the US.

- The Republic of Cuba has been formed from the Bahamas and the island of Cuba, and acts as a home for the surviving blacks of the Carribean and the CSA. Full independence is expected in 1950.

- India is administered by a joint Anglo-German commission, and is expected to reach statehood within the year.

-In Europe, France is occupied by all five major Central Powers. Germany has increased slightly, while Italy has annexed territory up to the Rhone River. France's former colonies are administered by Germany.

- In the East, the Ukraine and Finland have increased in size. Three new states, Ostland, Finland and the Caucasus have been formed. The Central Asian Republic has also been created, but is mostly under Russian control.

- Most of China is still occupied by the Japanese, while the rest of Colonial Asia has fallen under Japanese domination.

- In a surprising move, the Sudan has been handed over to Austria-Hungary, mostly because Germany, Italy and Turkey couldn't agree on who would control it.

TL 191 - 1946.PNG

Japhy

Banned
lnoavanillajc9.png

A little more work (Not Fancied Up mind you) on that Theodore Roosevelt, Dictator Idea I showed in the last pages of Map Thread III. I went on a bit of a Bantustan Binge, I'll probably drop the majority of them. Though an arc of them from South Africa to the Indian Princely States to the set ups I have in the Australian Confederation seems possible/interesting.

Major Nations:

The United States of America (blue-gray) - Philadelphia
The Confederate States of America (light gray) - Montgomery
The Bear Flag Republic of California (dark purple) - San Francisco
The Federated Mexican Empire (goldenrod) - Mexico City
The Imperial Union of Brazil (indigo) - Rio de Janeiro

The United Kingdom of Scotland and Ireland (gray-green) - Edinburgh
The United Kingdom of England and Wales (salmon) - London
The United Kingdom of the Netherlands (darker orange) - Amsterdam
The Imperial Republic of France (royal blue) - Paris
The Crown of Aragon (magenta) - Saragossa
The Kingdom of Castile (dark gold) - Madrid
The Holy German Empire (scarlet) - Frankfurt
The Venetian Empire and Kingdom of the Hellenes (sky blue) - Venice
The Kingdom of Italy (brown) - Florence
The Archduchy of Austria and Kingdom of Hungary (violet) - Vienna
The Archduchy of Prussia (charcoal) - Konigsberg
The Kingdom of Denmark (light turquoise) - Copenhagen
The Kingdom of Sweden (navy) - Stockholm
The United Kingdom of Poland and Lithuania (dark mauve) - Kaunas
The Empire of All Russias (dark yellow) - St. Petersburg
The Ottoman Sultanate of Turkey (dark teal) - Istanbul/Angora

The United Emirates of the Barbary States (tan) - Tripoli
The Kingdom of Syria (pale yellow) - Damascus
The Persian Empire (sage) - Tabriz
The Saudi Kingdom of Arabia (forest green) - Riyadh
The Chinese Empire (lime green) - Peking
The Japanese Empire or
The Union of the Korean and Japanese Thrones (yellow) - Kyoto

Minor Nations (all in white):
The Boer Republic - Johannesburg
The Kingdom of Siam - Bangkok
The Khanate of Mongolia - Urga
The Principality of Estonia - Reval
The Grand Principality of Karelia - Lieksa
The Grand Duchy of Finland - Helsingfors
The Kingdom of Norway - Christiania

I demand to know more about this awesome map.

Status
Not open for further replies.