Map Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
For AH Fanatic & co.

First, we shortened Highlanders name to H'lander. Then, Nek uses H'der. Now, AHF has gone to H'er!

What's next?!

H'r?

H'?!:eek:

And now a map, to counter H'der's. Of Europe.

Nice map, but GAH!!! KAZAKH BORDER!!!!

And for the record I think that Highlander's new name should be HR, with a series of numbers after it, sort of like the designation code for a mapmaking machine.

Nice map, but GAH!!! KAZAKH BORDER!!!!

And for the record I think that Highlander's new name should be HR, with a series of numbers after it, sort of like the designation code for a mapmaking machine.
That is not the Khazak border. It is frightenly similar, but noticably different, not to mention older.

The map is from the same TL as the France-Britain Cold War map I posted a couple pages back.

Highlander

Banned
And the inevitable corruption continues . . .

@Euio: I like it, though the borders in Germany seem kind of . . . how do you say, uniform? Though that's my own personal opinion.

Also, I demand you set up a DeviantArt account.

For AH Fanatic & co.

First, we shortened Highlanders name to H'lander. Then, Nek uses H'der. Now, AHF has gone to H'er!

What's next?!

H'r?

H'?!:eek:

And now a map, to counter H'der's. Of Europe.
Wickedly kewl map, man.:cool::cool::cool: I love the way the map looks when I step away from my monitor, and it kind of takes on a hand colored appearance. Great work, man.:cool:

Thande

Donor
Byzantine Republic?

Were it not for the Damn Kazakh Border, Captain Vowels would have just won the internet.

Byzantine Republic?

Were it not for the Damn Kazakh Border, Captain Vowels would have just won the internet.
Actually that "Damn Kazakh Border", is actually a portion of the Guberniia (Government) boundary system that very closely coincides w/ the modern Russian/Kazakh border.

Thande

Donor
I don't believe we've ever seen a 'Republic Wank' before..

Well, republics are intrinsically uncool (and predominant in OTL therefore passé) so they rarely make much of an appearance in ATL random maps of Europe, but mappage culture has been going on so long that republics are now rare and edgy enough to be cool again. If you see what I mean.

Thande

Donor
Actually that "Damn Kazakh Border", is actually a portion of the Guberniia (Government) boundary system that very closely coincides w/ the modern Russian/Kazakh border.

Given the obviously early POD here, that's probably just as anachronous if not as clichéd.

im gonna redo the 1914 map... there will drei Deutschlands! :eek::D:D

but i need to decide upon the Middle Kingdom. Bohemia? Saxony? Bavaria? what shall it be?

Last edited:
rcduggan'
Here's your map. I have made some minor modifications to the borders, especially in the area of OTL Czech Republic and Slovakia, if the modifications don't work for you, you can change them to suit your taste. Otherwise I have tried to keep the map pretty much the same as possible. For the Abbasid Caliphate, I have used OTL borders for the eastern portion not shown on your original map, and in Africa, I have extended the borders for the Abassids farther south into OTL Eritrea, and a small bit of OTL Ethiopia. Enjoy.:) Q

biggermapblank.png

E'Sheani Nixa evadel E'Ushari ani ek 241 AS. Lakiska Pro, Kai, Tri, mel veksa xen, alkem Lakisa Tri tila ahh damn I should write all this shit down so I don't forget what every word means. I don't want to reveal the backstory so I'm writing it in a weird-ass language relating to this...

FUCKING STEAL MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND I WILL SEND THE "SHEANI NIXA" (IN RED) AFTER YOU, THEY'RE BADASS. THE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Last edited:
Here a Map where Germany win WWI.

worldin1950pp.png

Here a map where Germany win WWI with Italian help.
France try to took revenge in 1941 with Napoleon IV empire but was beaten by an alliance between England-Germany-Russia-Italia and minors.

Russia is not URSS but imperial Russia.

Last edited:
random North America map

Cool... :cool:

random map :D

GAH! :mad:

This is a remake of an older map made by Diamond on this site.

Drool... :cool:

Cool...

But the Austria! :(:(:(

*sob*

But the Byzantium!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*smiles until he sees "republic"*

:mad:

Death to Jacobism! :mad::mad::mad:

[/end rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.