New Language, help please.

'ello, i'm from the Country of Earea/Eacea (no joke) And we need a new language that is more, unique. Our currant official languages are Dutch, Sudanese Arabic, English, and 2 conlangs(Hisilgne and Weistar') They are like this:
Hisilgne
It is English backwards. Words are pronounced as written. If a word is to hard to say, an extra "i" is added. All Words except the last in a sentence are capitalized. No .s, but ?s and !s are allowed. Example: We will survive, and conquer! is Ew Lliw Evivirus, Dna reuqinoc!

Weistar'
Was originally planned for Westarctican use. All the rules of Hisilgne apply, but it is Dutch backwards, not English. Example: Wij zullen overleven, en te veroveran! Ja! is Jiw Nelluz Nevelrevo, Ne Et narevorev! Aj!

We on average use a Lovely mix of them. Ja, And also with a bit of German. We would like a fine new mix for everyday use, but with our little twist and a fair bight of other languages. Currently, me and a few others are developing the Alphabet. We need help though, please.

Sachyriel

Banned
*I nac kaeps Hsilgne*

RACECAR!

:p it's the same backwards and forwards! It's like the Rosetta Stone between our cultures!;)

What would this need?

Я 'Rrrrr'
ü 'Ew'
r 'reh'
u 'uh'
Ǽ 'I' (say 'I')
† (sharp exhale)
a 'ah'
b 'beh'
c 'see'
d 'du'( say sharply)
e 'eh'
f 'fuh'
h 'heh'
o 'wo' (as in Won)
n 'neh'
v 'vv'
N 'nuh'
s 'spi'
t 'teh'
l 'luh'
ⅎ 'Earea' (*home, brother)
F 'Eacea' (*home, sister)
ↄ 'Eanea' (*home, cousin)
و 'fohr' (*foreign, odd)
愛 'ihk' (*loved, love)

* meanings.

Last edited:
Actually, perhaps you could try to use the least amount of letters possible, and do most with combinations?

A B S D E G H I K L M N O P R T U V Z

Would be a nice contrast to the other constructed language of this forum, which has loads of letters.

Actually, perhaps you could try to use the least amount of letters possible, and do most with combinations?

Would be a nice contrast to the other constructed language of this forum, which has loads of letters.
Or i could have a letter for every word, like Nubian Hieroglyphs.:p

Here's some of the IPA with proposed this-language ways to make the same sound.

a a

æ ae

b b
θ tthh
d d
e e
ʊ eu
f ph
g g
h h
i ee
ɪ i
ʤ ii
k k
l l
m m
n n
o o
p p
ɜ r
s s
ʃ sh
t t
u u
ʌ uh
ð th
v v
ʧ ks
z z

Here's my previous suggestion for the alphabet, plus letter combinations. Then the English equivalent

A B K KS S D E EU PH G H I II L M N O P R T TH THTH U UH V Z

A B C/K CH C/S D E OO/(good) F G H I J L M N O P R T TH/(the) TH/(bath) OO/(mood) UH V Z

With the middle alphabet being our alphabet, we simply put in a lot of German, English, French, Chinese, Dutch, whatever words and respell them.

Oh, crud. this shows how immature the Bord Van Beslissingen is. They wan't to make a completely new alphabet. Then implant it onto Weistar', and mix in some of the banned NaimReg terms to stave off revolution. Does that make any sense? If the Hoge Liniaals Approve, we are doomed. I think your language makes more sense, but we need a new and 'Unique' language. But really, this idea is the equivalent of taking Dutch, switching the letters to Hieroglyphs, and then adding a Plons' of German words attaining to being 'Prussian Nazis'. Well, i am most certainly not voting for this.

Oh, crud. this shows how immature the Bord Van Beslissingen is. They wan't to make a completely new alphabet. Then implant it onto Weistar', and mix in some of the banned NaimReg terms to stave off revolution. Does that make any sense? If the Hoge Liniaals Approve, we are doomed. I think your language makes more sense, but we need a new and 'Unique' language. But really, this idea is the equivalent of taking Dutch, switching the letters to Hieroglyphs, and then adding a Plons' of German words attaining to being 'Prussian Nazis'. Well, i am most certainly not voting for this.
I have no idea what you just said.

"Oh, crud. this shows how immature the Bord Van Beslissingen is. They wan't to make a completely new alphabet. Then implant it onto Weistar', and mix in some of the banned NaimReg terms to stave off revolution. Does that make any sense? If the Hoge Liniaals Approve, we are doomed. I think your language makes more sense, but we need a new and 'Unique' language. But really, this idea is the equivalent of taking Dutch, switching the letters to Hieroglyphs, and then adding a Plons' of German words attaining to being 'Prussian Nazis'. Well, i am most certainly not voting for this." I have no idea what you just said.
Lol, to put it more simply, i'm saying the government over here is immature. They wan't to take our language Weistar', give it new letters, and then replace certain words with ones from a banned code/Language used by a former Nazi Revolution. i'm saying that this is illogical.

Lol, to put it more simply, i'm saying the government over here is immature. They wan't to take our language Weistar', give it new letters, and then replace certain words with ones from a banned code/Language used by a former Nazi Revolution. i'm saying that this is illogical.
I'm talking about the other thing you said, relating to my suggestion. Are we using my suggestion?

Lol, oh. I'm sure we could use those letters (or at least those sounds), but i'm not in charge, so i would have to either not give you credit, or not use them. it would not tide over well with most of us, using to many foreign ideas. idk.

Lol, oh. I'm sure we could use those letters (or at least those sounds), but i'm not in charge, so i would have to either not give you credit, or not use them. it would not tide over well with most of us, using to many foreign ideas.
I don't care if I get credit or not.

Fine, we will use 'A B S D E G H I K L M N O P R T U V Z' but we need a bit of something to base the actual language on. That could be Dutch, Weistar', English, a mixture, or something else, idk.

Fine, we will use 'A B S D E G H I K L M N O P R T U V Z' but we need a bit of something to base the actual language on. That could be Dutch, Weistar', English, a mixture, or something else, idk.
Words from various Latin and Germanic Languages, with a bit from Chinese, a bit from other languages, and a lot of completely made up words as well. Most loanwords should be changed a little bit though, and most of the made up words should be somewhat based on real words in real languages.

I'll start:

lo = the (Lo from Spanish)
kse = and
Ola = hello (Hola from Spanish)
zith = it
zo = he
za = she
zen = they
von = of (von from German)

How should grammar be? I suggest that the target of a verb always be after the verb and the doer of the verb always before. For example: "Who killed Kenny?"

But I don't have anything to suggest regarding other grammatical things.

Last edited:
hmm, idk. we shall need to add a lovely bit of Dutch, to make it easier to learn. And somehow 'Earea' has begun to mean brother, aswell as being part of a country, 'Eacea' has begun to mean sister, as well as being part of my country, and 'Eanea' has come to mean cousin, and evil. Idk how this happened, but we need to incorporate it into the language. so idk. For some reason, my Nephew isbehind me, and says that something more like 'Kevin was killed by whom?' makes more sense, but i do not really see either way being better. Oh, and he says 'hallo' is better then 'ola', but i think we could just go 'allo' as an alternative.

Last edited:
hmm, idk. we shall need to add a lovely bit of Dutch, to make it easier to learn. And somehow 'Earea' has begun to mean brother, aswell as being part of a country, 'Eacea' has begun to mean sister, as well as being part of my country, and 'Eanea' has come to mean cousin, and evil. Idk how this happened, but we need to incorporate it into the language. so idk. For some reason, my Nephew isbehind me, and says that something more like 'Kevin was killed by whom?' makes more sense, but i do not really see either way being better. Oh, and he says 'hallo' is better then 'ola', but i think we could just go 'allo' as an alternative.
'c' is not a letter in the alphabet.