Pro-Wrestling TL Idea(s), Anyone interested in working with me on these?

So over the last couple weeks, I've gotten back into Professional Wrestling and I came up with an interesting idea, or two of them, at least. The first one is if Fred Trump Sr got interested in Wrestling at some point and started his own promotion (Let's say he meets Stu Hart or watches a few Carnie Matches and has a short career of 3-5 years in Wrestling, which we can do by having Frederick Trump survive for a few more years) and he begins his Wrestling Company in Manhattan by signing indivudals such as Olympians and Foreigners promising them a new life in America should they take the job offer. This Company is later consumed into the Trump Brand as Donald takes over both the real estate business and the Wrestling Company, basing it either in California or Texas and from there, he creates a very workable company that works amazingly well, having his promotion be WWE's rival to the Present. I have a few ideas for the wrestlers for the Trump owned promotion (Golden Wrestling Federation) and if you want, you can tell me ideas you have on it (And please leave any current political discussion out of Trump. The POD is 100 years ago or so and Trump could've been born with a very different personality from OTL and might not even be political? Thank you). Also, I might have a Dream Match of Austin v Undertaker at Wrestlemania in this TL.

The other idea is Bischoff's Big Bang is a success and WCW eventually rebounds thanks to HHH's reign of terror with the WWE Championship in 2002-2005, allowing the MNW to come back with a vengeance and this time, with WCW and WWE competing in the ratings every week to the present. I have a Discord Server for this one and can link it for any who're interested in a DM. My other idea doesn't have a Server as of yet, so I'll place my Discord here so you can ask me about it at any point (and I have some PPVs already set up for it, so I can give the link for that).

Here's the Discord - IzuTogaTrash#2178.

Can't wait to talk to all of ya'll soon (and sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. Feel free to move it if neccessary).

Thanks for the horrifying image of the reign of terror but worst, here's some ideas I have:

Breaking the glass ceiling: after Starrcade 1997 WCW begins to evolved the young talent into stars such as Guerrero, Benoit and Jerich etc, the older fellas such as Hogon and Nash are lower (I know unrealistic) I don't know if I want the NWO to break up just yet after Starrcade since the Wolfpack wouldn't have formed, the NWO civil war would have been a secondary storyline if they still do it and ends in 1998 after the year no more of the NWO, hopefully with this WCW can survive a few more years.

A real woman's revolution: simple have a all women's fed within the wwe or on its own (like a western StarDom), could it work?, absolutely.

The Heartbreak Kid goes down South : Shanw Michaels goes to WCW in 1997, fed up with his booking and his tensions with Bret Hart after the two had a fight (I believe in June after the King of the Ring) Michaels decision to quit and goes to Massachusetts where WCW is filming and the rest is unknown.

All British Wreslteing: have British wreslteing survived and have its own program on ITV. It's does saddest me that NXT killed the British Wreslteing circuit.

Am afraid I don't have discord my friend but here's some ideas, I do have some more but there many what ifs such : Luger and Nexus.

Last edited:
Thanks for the horrifying image of the reign of terror but worst, here's some ideas I have:

Breaking the glass ceiling: after Starrcade 1997 WCW begins to evolved the young talent into stars such as Guerrero, Benoit and Jerich etc, the older fellas such as Hogon and Nash are lower (I know unrealistic) I don't know if I want the NWO to break up just yet after Starrcade since the Wolfpack wouldn't have formed, the NWO civil war would have been a secondary storyline if they still do it and ends in 1998 after the year no more of the NWO, hopefully with this WCW can survive a few more years.

A real woman's revolution: simple have a all women's fed within the wwe or on its own (like a western StarDom), could it work?, absolutely.

The Heartbreak Kid goes down South : Shanw Michaels goes to WCW in 1997, fed up with his booking and his tensions with Bret Hart after the two had a fight (I believe in June after the King of the Ring) Michaels decision to quit and goes to Massachusetts where WCW is filming and the rest is unknown.

All British Wreslteing: have British wreslteing survived and have its own program on ITV. It's does saddest me that NXT killed the British Wreslteing circuit.

Am afraid I don't have discord my friend but here's some ideas, I do have some more but there many what ifs such : Luger and Nexus.
thanks for the ideas and I'd like to comment on them. and yeah, RoT sucked, but it would've been great if Goldberg ended it at SS03.

BtGC : a pretty interesting idea, so it could be interesting, especially with WCW surviving for a few more years.

ARWR : Isn't WoW basically that? And I'm not sure what type of Women's Revolution you mean, considering I'm of the Vince Russo school of Wrestling Program and realize that Casuals are the importance audience for ratings, not Smarks.

THKgdS : Again, could be interesting, but seeing how Eric dropped the ball on Bret IOTL, Michaels would probably be upper mid-carder at best.

ABW : Another interesting idea, but here's the thing - If American promotions continue to get larger and larger, they're eventually going to buy out the smaller promotions. In order to keep the UK Independent Circuit around, you'd have to stifle the growth of the American Promotions in some way (Maybe have them stay with Jim Cornette's style of Wrestling and become a home for Smarks in the 90s instead of going with Russo).

I'm afraid I don't know much about Luger, but Nexus was a really wasted opportunity, especially with rumored plans of Barrett ending the streak in 2011 at WM27, Curtis Axel being a World Champion and honoring his father's legacy as the image of Perfection, Wyatt and Ryback being mainstream stars if they had their more well known gimmicks, etc.

I might incorporate the following into my TL - Von Erichs surviving, Macho Man has a son (Any ideas for a name?), No Benoit-Guerrero tragedy, Vince Russo staying with a company to the modern day as head of writing, booking, and creative, and Terry Crews and Herschel Walker wrestling in the 90s.

I mean, look at the two

herschel2elsf.0.jpg

Walker at 47 in 2010. All of that is natural, no steroids or anything, so Walker could definitely have been like Goldberg if he ever signed on to a company after the USFL went defunct (and he's a confirmed Wrestling Fan, I read an article in 2011 that he would've loved the idea of signing with WWE).

and then, there's Terry, who could definitely be a Rock-like figure :
terry-crews-workout-diet-plan-2.jpg

Imagine a Crews/Walker feud dominating the 1990s for a Wrestling Promotion?

Also, I'm currently working on my idea rn (Link : https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...-wrestling-billionaires.524215/#post-22807749 ), so if you want to help with the Roster, lmk where I could contact you outside of here, simply because I have a limited timeframe here until my Computer is fixed (I'm currently using my brother's rn).

I think with Michaels going to WCW the question wouldn't how he would be book, I think the question would be if he can survive, thanks for the offer to help you with the roster but I respectfully decline for the sole reason of am not good at making roster and I think there's someone better than me who can do it. I look forward to see the development of the timeline.

I think with Michaels going to WCW the question wouldn't how he would be book, I think the question would be if he can survive, thanks for the offer to help you with the roster but I respectfully decline for the sole reason of am not good at making roster and I think there's someone better than me who can do it. I look forward to see the development of the timeline.

Thanks, though I don't know how you'll feel when we get to the 2000s and see my plans for the first Woman Headlined WresteleMania style event for my TL. I could DM you it if this interests you somewhat.