TF 77 in Korea, help with which ships when?

Does anyone have a link to a source that lists which ships sailed when with TF 77 during the Korean War?

Finding out the carriers was easy enough, but identifying the supporting destroyers and what not is proving a tedious exercise.

Thanks, HPD

this link has all warships in theater June 25, 1950, right down to the minesweepers still dealing with all the mines left over from World War II in Japanese waters

https://www.history.navy.mil/resear...val-operations-korea/chapter3-war-begins.html

other tables will give you different time periods

Thanks GB. Your "Battle at Dawn" is inspiring me to get back on the writing horse, but something for the ASB forum and not so meticulously researched/accurate/knowledgeable as yours.

I've been using history.navy.mil. Its a great site. The carrier and air group logs are particularly informative.

I'm personally focused in on the December 1951 timeframe.

From the site I can track the carriers as they rotate in and out of TF 77, as well as the larger ships and some of the destroyers. But not all of the destroyers. And so far I've not been able to identify any of the support ships/refuelers/other vessels/etc.

I've also looked at navyhistory.org at a retired CPO friend's suggestion.