Should the Church of Scotland and England be unified?

• Total voters
Interesting, and very good news for the native American tribes. That part rather reminds me of what Maori-British relations were like in the nineteenth century. I don't for a moment think that there won't be problems, but it looks like it'll be orders of magnitude better for the tribes than OTL.

Interesting, and very good news for the native American tribes. That part rather reminds me of what Maori-British relations were like in the nineteenth century. I don't for a moment think that there won't be problems, but it looks like it'll be orders of magnitude better for the tribes than OTL.
Partially yes. It will mirror more so as the Portuguese and Native relations with intermarriages.

any predictions?
Not a prediction but a question. What is Henry Frederick’s stance on slavery? As the 1619 project so loves to remind us, the first slaves were only brought to the Thirteen Colonies in 1619. If that can not happen than slavery and all its issues will never come to British North America.

Not a prediction but a question. What is Henry Frederick’s stance on slavery? As the 1619 project so loves to remind us, the first slaves were only brought to the Thirteen Colonies in 1619. If that can not happen than slavery and all its issues will never come to British North America.
We'll see. Can't give to many spoilers can i? ;)

I'm worried how Henry will rule, I mean the Royal Navy needs to be cleansed of bloated corruption but they way he wants war worries me, especially since James I was a somewhat pacifist but is how old Europe was...

VVD0D95

Banned
I'm worried how Henry will rule, I mean the Royal Navy needs to be cleansed of bloated corruption but they way he wants war worries me, especially since James I was a somewhat pacifist but is how old Europe was...
Tbf, one can only improve the navy through seeing where its weaknesses are.

Hopefully, the Council will try and curb their Kings warmongering into more productive areas. Maybe the colonies and other overseas territories? If nothing else, modernizing the navy seems to be a much more worthwhile investment then the army, given Britain’s geopolitical position.

Hopefully, the Council will try and curb their Kings warmongering into more productive areas. Maybe the colonies and other overseas territories? If nothing else, modernizing the navy seems to be a much more worthwhile investment then the army, given Britain’s geopolitical position.
The Council will try indeed.

Family Tree at the starting of 1614
The Stuart Dynasty at the beginning of 1614

1. James I of Great Britain (1566-1613) m. Anne of Denmark
a. Henry I of Great Britain (1594 - present) m. Maria Eleonora of Brandenburg
b. Elizabeth, Queen of Sweden (1596 - present) m. Gustav II Adolf
i. Charles (Karl) (1614 - )
c. Charles, Duke of York and Albany, (1600 - present), betrothed to Claudia de Medici
d. Robert, Duke of Kintyre (1602)
e. Mary (1605 - present)

Just writing down the family tree before the next chapter (will come by the end of the week), so that no one's confused about the family. It can be confusing at times during this era to keep track.