TLIAPOT: Dr. Who?

I think that Scott Bakula would make a good doctor. Had he been in Quantum Leap and Enterprise in TTL?

There's no Enterprise, as Roddenberry went to Britain...

Quantum Leap could still exist though.

(Someone else would have to play Pride in NCIS: NO...)

You know who I think would have been amazing in this timeline? Kevin Spacey, a la "K-PAX." That character had a very "Doctor" feel to it that I think could have worked here.

An excellent end to the TL.

Quantum Leap could still exist though.

Or something like it. Judging from ITV's OTL attempts to create a competitor to Doctor Who, I'd say that both CBS and ABC will be trying to do the same ITTL. One of them is likely to create something like Quantum Leap.

Or maybe ITTL Quantum Leap will be a British show starring Peter Davison as Dr Frank Fitzgerald and Tom Baker as Admiral Albert Wigfall :D

Cheers,
Nigel.

You know who I think would have been amazing in this timeline? Kevin Spacey, a la "K-PAX." That character had a very "Doctor" feel to it that I think could have worked here.

Not seen too much of Spacey's work I must admit. Plenty of potential of other actors to get into the show and make good on it, I just selected those who felt as if they could make the most of it or would bring something interesting to the role.

An excellent end to the TL.

Or something like it. Judging from ITV's OTL attempts to create a competitor to Doctor Who, I'd say that both CBS and ABC will be trying to do the same ITTL. One of them is likely to create something like Quantum Leap.

Or maybe ITTL Quantum Leap will be a British show starring Peter Davison as Dr Frank Fitzgerald and Tom Baker as Admiral Albert Wigfall :D

Cheers,
Nigel.

Glad you enjoyed the TL and the end of it. As for competitors, that's a possibility on those, although I don't know about following on with this. Maybe something for Space Trek at some point, but that's about it.