What if the Rams win Super Bowl 36?

I’ll change it and say that if the Rams won Super Bowl 36, they would still fall apart but not at fast as they did in OTL. And they would stay in St.Louis with the Raiders instead moving to Los Angeles.

They would win Super Bowl 38 and still be a playoff team (mostly due the NFC West being so weak) but they would eventually find themselves in the same spot as in real life but they’re still in St.Louis. And they would get a new stadium.

What I think would happen is that the Rams keep Lovie Smith rather than allowing him to become the head coach for the Bears. Smith eventually becomes the Rams head coach in 2006.

And I mean in 2008 the Cardinals made the Super Bowl despite having the 5th worst defense.
Yes, the 9 win and 7 loss 2008 AZ Cardinals who scored one more point than they gave up in the regular season are certainly the poster child for high probability outcomes of what to expect in the playoffs

Looking at it, besides the Rams staying in St. Louis, I don’t see much changing after they win Super Bowl 36. Maybe they win Super Bowl 38 but after that, they fall into the spot they do in real life, shit for over a decade until McVay and company come in.

They would win Super Bowl 38 and still be a playoff team (mostly due the NFC West being so weak) but they would eventually find themselves in the same spot as in real life but they’re still in St.Louis. And they would get a new stadium.
How on earth are they supposed to win Super Bowl 38 over the Patriots juggernaut? Sure, making it is a possibility, the Panthers were no powerhouse and they managed, but New England was very, very good that year.

How on earth are they supposed to win Super Bowl 38 over the Patriots juggernaut? Sure, making it is a possibility, the Panthers were no powerhouse and they managed, but New England was very, very good that year.
It was a close game that ended by field goal. I trust the Rams offense more than I do the Panthers offense that year.

Pats were only a juggernaut in 04, and even them Mcnabb torched their D, but he got intercepted too much in bad throws

Pats were only a juggernaut in 04, and even them Mcnabb torched their D, but he got intercepted too much in bad throws
I agree. That year I think the Colts were the best team in the AFC. The problem was that they were playing the Patriots in the snow at Foxboro.

It was a close game that ended by field goal. I trust the Rams offense more than I do the Panthers offense that year.
It was also 21-10 at the start of the 4th before a sudden offensive explosion led to both teams trading body blows. I'd also debate trusting the Rams' offense more, given Bulger was actually worse than Delhomme that year.

I agree. That year I think the Colts were the best team in the AFC. The problem was that they were playing the Patriots in the snow at Foxboro.
I really don't see how the Colts and their 20th-ranked defense were better than the Patriots.

As for the Patriots, I think their dynasty would still happen but in a different form. I don’t think Spygate (the NFL one not the Formula One one) would happen.