Where can I find For All Time?

I've been reafing the TL but it goes only to 1978. I know that there are more chapters, but they are only found in soc.history-whatif, and the Google Group is blocked. Can anyone provide a link or something?

(I don't know if this goes there; if not, move it to where it should be.)

Nick P

Donor
I do have a copy saved on one of my old hard drives. Somewhere. Let me know your email and I'll pass it on.

Nick P

Donor
I'm sorry to say that the copy I thought I had saved has gone. I suspect it may have actually been a link to the website of the story, and that seems to have vanished.
However, while going through dozens of backup DVDs and CDs and 3 old hard drives (from the days when 80GB was HUUUGE! :D ) I did find Thaxted, Thou Art Born Again Only Once and On Her Majesties Most Secret Service by the talented Sydney Webb.

I've always wondered who controlled the soc.history-whatif Google Group and if there's anything that can be done to undo whatever's been done to it.

Nick P

Donor
That little collection has some gems that I'd forgot all about. :D

Many years back I wrote a short vignette where the Black Watch Regiment saw action in Vietnam as part of Britain's involvement. Never been able to find that anywhere since. :closedtongue: