The Battle of the Defile (731 AD, 109 AH) was a military engagement between forces of the Umayyad Caliphate, led by the governor of Khorasan, and forces of the Turgesh Khaganate, led by the warlord Suluk, who had, since ten years earlier, been raiding and ravaging Transoxiana after kicking the Muslims out. The battle was a pyrrhic Muslim victory, preserving the Caliphate's border at the Oxus. Suluk was apparently killed a few years later, and the Turgesh Khaganate collapsed, becoming a political flashpoint in the Muslim-Tang Chinese contention for influence over Central Asia (which, as we all know, culminated in the Battle of Talas in 751).
But what if the Turgesh forces had managed to win the battle, coupled with more favourable events such as less internecine warfare that IOTL led to the death of Suluk?
Could the Turgesh execute raids into Khorasan? If things go smoothly, could we even see a Turgesh conquest of the province? How does this affect the instability of the late Umayyad Caliphate?
If the Turgesh Khaganate wards off Muslim incursions into its sphere of influence, could it end up growing to the point of becoming a threat to Tang China's western territories?

The Battle of the Defile (731 AD, 109 AH) was a military engagement between forces of the Umayyad Caliphate, led by the governor of Khorasan, and forces of the Turgesh Khaganate, led by the warlord Suluk, who had, since ten years earlier, been raiding and ravaging Transoxiana after kicking the Muslims out. The battle was a pyrrhic Muslim victory, preserving the Caliphate's border at the Oxus. Suluk was apparently killed a few years later, and the Turgesh Khaganate collapsed, becoming a political flashpoint in the Muslim-Tang Chinese contention for influence over Central Asia (which, as we all know, culminated in the Battle of Talas in 751).
But what if the Turgesh forces had managed to win the battle, coupled with more favourable events such as less internecine warfare that IOTL led to the death of Suluk?
Could the Turgesh execute raids into Khorasan? If things go smoothly, could we even see a Turgesh conquest of the province? How does this affect the instability of the late Umayyad Caliphate?
If the Turgesh Khaganate wards off Muslim incursions into its sphere of influence, could it end up growing to the point of becoming a threat to Tang China's western territories?

I don't know if a victory is enough to repel the Arabs. I don't know either if it is enough to keep the Tang away from Central Asia. But it makes it easier for the Tang to increase influence in Central Asia. I actually wonder what it would result when the Abbasids revolt. The Abbasid Revolt started out in Persia. Maybe a joint alliance or an Umayyad-Turkic Alliance against the rebels in Persia, although I would suggest the former is likelier.

Alliance with the Zoroastrians is tricky. The Dayubids need to show active interest in restoring the former Persian Empire and thus seeking an alliance with the Turgesh.

I would suggest to ask @John7755 يوحنا He seems to have more knowledge about this era.