Vote on the Chinese Russian Border Tensions:
A) Reverse the Treaty of Peking.
B) Reverse the Treaty of Peking, but keep Vladivostok and the Trans-Siberian Railway.
C) Reverse the Treaty of Aigun.
D) Reverse the Treaty of Aigun, but keep Vladivostok and the Trans-Siberian Railway.
E) Give the Chinese the Russian Far East as well as Mongolia.

F) Give the Chinese the Russian Far East as well as Mongolia and Tunna Tuva.
G) Give the Chinese their whole former border, including Central Asia, Siberia and the Far East.
H) Let's keep things how they are at the moment.
I) Claim Manchuria for ourselves including Port Arthur.
J) Claim the Manchurian Railway and Port Arthur (either directly or leased).
H - As long as the Chinese remain friendly, and allow us access to the Manchurian Railway and to their ports, there's no reason for the border to be changed. Should the situation in China deteriorate, then we should consider the securing of vital ports and railway lines...um, wait, what now, oh, ok, fine...and also to protect the people of China.

Options A through G are total non-starters. There is no reason why the USSR, as it is presently, would ever agree to (or even consider) any of those options.

H is definitely the best option, neither of us or the Chinese are strong enough to actually press the issue and we both benefits from one another to just throw it away, for now we keep the status quo and can discuss something latter

A) Reverse the Treaty of Peking.
B) Reverse the Treaty of Peking, but keep Vladivostok and the Trans-Siberian Railway.
C) Reverse the Treaty of Aigun.
D) Reverse the Treaty of Aigun, but keep Vladivostok and the Trans-Siberian Railway.
E) Give the Chinese the Russian Far East as well as Mongolia.

F) Give the Chinese the Russian Far East as well as Mongolia and Tunna Tuva.
G) Give the Chinese their whole former border, including Central Asia, Siberia and the Far East.
H) Let's keep things how they are at the moment.
I) Claim Manchuria for ourselves including Port Arthur.
J) Claim the Manchurian Railway and Port Arthur (either directly or leased).
h. and for those who dared to talk about more options, a warm gulag is prepared

B) + J) + Mongolia as Chinese puppet + Tannu Tuva annexed by USSR

Reverse the Treaty of Peking, but keep Vladivostok and the Trans-Siberian Railway + Claim the Manchurian Railway and Port Arthur (direct control) + annexation of Tannu Tuva to USSR, but keep Mongolia as puppet of China instead of direct annexation

This is my proposition, as this would make the swap equal, both USSR and China would gain something but also give up something. So in my opinion this could work, but Mongolia shouldnt be annexed directly to China, but kept as Chinese puppet. In return we could get ice-free port, which is of great value for us. This deal would mean a complete reorganization of that part of the world, but it could solve all problems between USSR and China at last.

Reverse the Treaty of Peking, but keep Vladivostok and the Trans-Siberian Railway + Claim the Manchurian Railway and Port Arthur (direct control) + annexation of Tannu Tuva to USSR, but keep Mongolia as puppet of China instead of direct annexation

This is my proposition, as this would make the swap equal, both USSR and China would gain something but also give up something. So in my opinion this could work, but Mongolia shouldnt be annexed directly to China, but kept as Chinese puppet. In return we could get ice-free port, which is of great value for us. This deal would mean a complete reorganization of that part of the world, but it could solve all problems between USSR and China at last.
I second this. It feels like something that could actually happen.

thats on purpose as both have the same serving year ammount to them ^^
I meant to say this earlier but I really like the tweaks you made to the judiciary. Having the term length increase as you go higher makes sense and I actually like the idea of the Supreme Revolutionary Tribunal being separate from the Supreme Court of the Republics with a emphasis on ideology.

I second this. It feels like something that could actually happen.
I third this

I agree with @Dude-a-Buck and @Wolf-Salami here so fouth this. It is a good and RL-sounding solution that would allow for both nations to work as grown-ups.

Honestly, idk which one to vote... I want to return the territory since it's been part of the former Qing Empire but it's been 60 years since Russia took it, so the Manchus/Chinese are pretty much smaller than Russians and other Asian immigrants, maybe turn it into a joint/shared land between us and China...?

Honestly, idk which one to vote... I want to return the territory since it's been part of the former Qing Empire but it's been 60 years since Russia took it, so the Manchus/Chinese are pretty much smaller than Russians and other Asian immigrants, maybe turn it into a joint/shared land between us and China...?
True Manchu and others are native there, but at the moment Inner and Outer Mongolia are numerical allready Han Chinese Dominated by a large number (on the Chinese side of the border at least).

I meant to say this earlier but I really like the tweaks you made to the judiciary. Having the term length increase as you go higher makes sense and I actually like the idea of the Supreme Revolutionary Tribunal being separate from the Supreme Court of the Republics with a emphasis on ideology.
Thank you very much, I though it was fitting.

1681667709198-png.825766

(Map taken from abother thread)

USSR takes Mongolia (all of them) as a single puppet (blue), Red directly to the USSR, the yellow bits excluding Japan and Japanese occupied Korea is economic zone where the USSR and China work together. Manchuria was the engine of China's rise and there is no reason for the USSR to prop them up. Trade with them was minimal and they are a big competitor. Owning the base of their rise will make them much more controllable. They can't decline, they don't have the capability to do so.

OTL most of China - especially the urban areas - was ruled by KMT at this time, who are our enemies, while the Chinese Soviet Party owned the rural areas. Helping the Chinese Soviets to build their industrial base and provide high value food production will establish a base to have a better defence against the Japanese, who OTL invaded the area from their Korean puppet in 1931. Or worst case, bring in the Japanese ourselves to the yellow area to keep us safe for longer. Then kick them out together with the Chinese Soviets post WW2 like OTL (but keep the red & blue bits), just give the Chinese Korea as a puppet. Its very historical anyway.

Last edited:
1681667709198-png.825766

USSR takes Mongolia (all of them) as a single puppet (blue), Red directly to the USSR, the yellow bits excluding Japan and Japanese occupied Korea is economic zone where the USSR and China work together. Manchuria was the engine of China's rise and there is no reason for the USSR to prop them up. Trade with them was minimal and they are a big competitor. Owning the base of their rise will make them much more controllable. They can't decline, they don't have the capability to do so.

OTL most of China - especially the urban areas - was ruled by KMT at this time, who are our enemies, while the Chinese Soviet Party owned the rural areas. Helping the Chinese Soviets to build their industrial base and provide high value food production will establish a base to have a better defence against the Japanese, who OTL invaded the area from their Korean puppet in 1931. Or worst case, bring in the Japanese ourselves to the yellow area to keep us safe for longer. Then kick them out together with the Chinese Soviets post WW2 like OTL (but keep the red & blue bits), just give the Chinese Korea as a puppet. Its very historical anyway.
Chinese is left-wing majorly by now TTL, even if not as harcore Communist and Maoist then OTL.