No Terror of Justinian - Glory Instead! (The Roman Emperor Who Lost His Nose - A TL of Justinian II)

Excellent Fic, i saw this years ago but i want to say this is definitely worth the wait and is a very interesting story, please don't lock the thread for that suddn bump

Sargon

Donor
Monthly Donor
I have recently recommenced work on this from the next part which is around 70% complete, and hopefully in the not too distant future a new part can be posted. I've gone to considerable effort to dig my books, notes and sources out of boxes from my house move years back (as mentioned here) and added to other more recent material I have acquired, there's a decent amount to work with in terms of the research and notes I have already involved myself in. It's almost hard to believe the first part was posted over 15 years ago.

If there's still interest (and by this I mean comments since I'm experiencing an issue elsewhere despite me busting a gut to update and my efforts just aren't generating much), I will continue this, if not then, well, I won't.

Many thanks,

Sargon

Last edited:

Vince

Monthly Donor
Well, I've had this thread watched for over a decade because it was so good. If you want to continue it by all means I look forward to it!

Hello,

Have finished reading all chapters of this story. Have only come across this story a few days ago.

It definitely reflects the effort you have placed into writing all of this. There is also a remarkable attention detail that is well managed. If you intend to resume writing this story, I will definitely look forward to reading more.

Is this real?

Wow. I'm happy but not sure how to express it on this unexpected bounty.

Welcome back, I look forward to what you have in store.