A True and Better Alamo: The Battle For Wake Atoll

I have been missing this one, so you posting it as a new timeline then? Link from the old timeline to the new one? Glad to see it back anyway you do it.:)

iddt3

Donor
God, now I need to re read the entire TL to get my place. Good to here this is coming back.

Thanks for the encouragement! Don't worry about catching up. I've made a number of changes that will drastically alter the course of the TL after January 1942...

For instance
-Want to know more about what happened to Bataan? Stay tuned...
-What about the Dutch East Indies and Malaya? Again stay tuned...
-Rabaul, Darwin, Australia...STAY TUNED
-Burma, China, and the future? Coming soon!

There's something horridly fascinating about watching the Japanese sticking their fingers into the wood chipper. (off-color similies avoided)

Andre27

Banned
Good to see you're back.

Congratulation/condolences (always get these mixed up with engagements and marriages) on the engagement. For what it is worth, enjoy the freedom while it lasts. :p

You guys are most welcome. Now if I could just do it to Calbear's TL without necroing it I would. :/

Glad to see this back. As for necroing, it's a tough question, but a case could be made if you're truly going to continue it for the long term and not just add a few posts that it's just as okay as continuing one's own after many months.