The Death of Göring and the Victory of the Luftwaffe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump!!

It's been a long time since this TL was on the top, so I figured that it could use a good bump. I've just read it and honestly, this is one of my favorite TL's on AH.com, and I find the notion of traditional alliances being thrown upside down especially appealing. I really hope that it gets finished.

well Mr Bluenote seems to be around right now, so hopefully he'll notice this- though he might want to finish Brits in Space first.

It's been a long time since this TL was on the top, so I figured that it could use a good bump. I've just read it and honestly, this is one of my favorite TL's on AH.com, and I find the notion of traditional alliances being thrown upside down especially appealing. I really hope that it gets finished.
Thank you, Bmao! I'm glad you like it. Comments and posts like these makes it all worth!

The different alliances are one of the things I found most appealing and fun myself as Death of Göring... grew. I must admit that I never intended to take it beyond the defeat of Britain, so I naturally never really planned for the pseudo-Fascists Britain with the strong ties to Italy and Japan to emerge from the ashes of defeat, nor how the Chinese War or the invasion of the USSR would play out!

If all goes well, I should begin to finish this ATL when I'm done with the MoS-ATL in a few weeks (or there about)!

well Mr Bluenote seems to be around right now, so hopefully he'll notice this- though he might want to finish Brits in Space first.
Indeed I am, and I hope to stay for some time, unless I'm swamped with Real Life once more! :)

And yes, I'll eventually finish the Death of Göring..., but as you said, I'll wrap up the MoS-ATL first!

But thanks for bringing this timeline to the front and centre again!

Best regards!

- Mr. B.

If all goes well, I should begin to finish this ATL when I'm done with the MoS-ATL in a few weeks (or there about)!

Indeed I am, and I hope to stay for some time, unless I'm swamped with Real Life once more! :)

And yes, I'll eventually finish the Death of Göring..., but as you said, I'll wrap up the MoS-ATL first!

But thanks for bringing this timeline to the front and centre again!

- Mr. B.

YAY!!! :cool:

HE-112 in this timeline

Good work on this thread, but two questions - 1. What about the HE-112, has it been passed over in the Luftwaffe or still in service? 2. If the HE-112 isn't part of the Luftwaffe, then can the Kriegmarine's carrier arm use this fighter instead of a navalized version of ME-109?:)

Good work on this thread, but two questions - 1. What about the HE-112, has it been passed over in the Luftwaffe or still in service? 2. If the HE-112 isn't part of the Luftwaffe, then can the Kriegmarine's carrier arm use this fighter instead of a navalized version of ME-109?:)

Thread hasn't been updated since 2007 and the OP hasn't even logged on in a year. I don't think you'll be getting an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.