WI: A Third Hittite Empire is established.

Keenir

Banned
robertp6165 said:
<doing best Michael Palin imitation> It's not dead. It's resting. It's pining for the fjords. <end Michael Palin imitation>

But as I have said when asked this on the GUNS OF THE TAWANTINSUYA thread, I will be returning to this. I just don't want to do six timelines at once anymore. I am going to finish out the Tawantinsuya and the Black Confederates, which are close to completion, then I will return to the Hittites and the Etruscans, which are not anywhere near completion.

makes sense.

I wish you the best of luck on your projects.

I simply was curious; thank you for answering.

have nice days.

When I saw this old thread being bumped up again, I thought you were going to leave us with a longly awaited suprise so I did get my hopes up a little bit, any news on which one of your many TL's are going to get the latest installment?

When I saw this old thread being bumped up again, I thought you were going to leave us with a longly awaited suprise so I did get my hopes up a little bit, any news on which one of your many TL's are going to get the latest installment?

Right now I am kind of absorbed by something I am doing on the ASBs forum. I am also, off and on, working on the next installment of Britons Triumphant. But I am rather enjoying my project on the ASBs page right now, so my time for working on other things is limited. All I can say now is that updates on my various timelines will appear, but when, I am not sure right now. :confused: